1) Blogging on Blogger.com is easy. You can create your own website by following the steps in a few simple steps. And in this tutorial, how to create a free blog for blogger.com free blogs?
2) If you do not have Google attachment (so if you do not use Google’s features in Gmail), then first create it.
A) Click on the SIGN UP button in the right corner as shown in the following figure.
B) Complete all the information as shown below.
3) If you have a Google account, then you can sign in using it. No need to create a new account. For this, by entering your username and password, sign in.
4) Then click on the button “Back to Blogger” as shown in the following figure.
5) Now if you want to create a Google+ profile, click on the “Create a Google+ Profile” button, otherwise just click on the “Create a Limited Blogger profile” button and enter your Display Name and click on the button “Continue to Blogger”.
6) Now a new page will open. Click on the “New Blog” button in the right corner here.
7) Then a pop-up window will open. It includes your blog’s name (‘Example Blog’ in the image below), web address (‘mr-exblog.blogspot.com’ in the figure below) and select the template you like. The template is the visual avatar of your blog. Look forward to detail. Now ‘Create Blog!’ Click this button. You can change the information here and the selected templates later at any time.
8) Now your new blog has been created. To write to blog, click on ‘Start Posting’ as shown below.
9) Now you can write on the blog. Give it a title to the post and write the text. If the writing is complete, click the Publish button and the post will appear on your blog. Otherwise click on the save button if the post is partially visible so that the post will not be saved on your blog. Take a look at the new post later.
10) Click on the name of the blog to view information related to your blog (Posts, Stats, Settings, etc.). The page will then open below.
11) Now click on the “View Blog” button to view your blog.
You can create as many as 100 blogs on one Google Account. There is no need to create separate accounts for each blog.