In this tutorial, we will give you full information about the Blogger dashboard. Introducing blogger dashboard-Tools. And what is the use of every tool available in the Blogger Dashboard?
The first time the screen appears for the first time when logged in through a Google account on Blogger.com, it is called the Dashboard. Works for controllers for dashboard navigator and users.
You can also call the Dashboard Toolbox. Because all those tools are available in it. Blogs can be managed with the help of which blogs can be easily controlled, organized and customized with features available in the Dashboard.
Blogger Dashboard Tools
The name and usage of the tools available in the Blogger Dashboard
Like all other CMS’s, Blogger also makes available dashboards for its users. So that they can manage their blog. The Blogger Dashboard is easy and its interface is also user-friendly. And in the same place, all the necessary tools are available to users. You can easily see in the photo below.
1. Google Apps – This button helps you to use other Google apps. Gmail, YouTube, My Account, etc. To use them, click on the app’s icon and click on the app to use it.
2. Notification – This is the Notification button. Where will you get notifications received for Blogger.com?
3. Google Account – The image belongs to your Google Account. The same account photos appear here on the Google account you use for Blogger.com. You can manage a Google Account by clicking on it.
4. Blog name – The blog you are currently working on. It shows its name.
5. Blog Selector – This is the down arrow button, which helps you to view blog listings and select blogs.
6. New Post – With this button you can create new posts directly.
7.Username – The username you’ve typed in your Google Account appears here And this name appears in your profile.
8. Filters and labels – With this option you can filter before filtering and searching related to a specific topic.
9. Search box – this is a search box. You can search by that.
10.New blog – With this button, you can see your blog as a reader.
11.Left menu –
This is the most important part of Blogger. Because the tools available here mostly work.
I. Post – All types of posts available on blogs can be viewed through this option. And from here they can edit, delete, publish.
II. Statistics – All data related to the blog is available here. Pageviews, users etc. Like
III. Comments – All comments made on blog posts can be here from you.
VI. Earnings – With this option you can use Google Adsense on blogs.
VII. Pages – From here you can manage pages for blogs. Can publish, edit, and delete
VIII. Layout – Some additional features available for blogs are available here.
IX. Themes – The format of the blog is controlled with this feature.
X. Settings – You can set up a blog here.
12. Create a new post – You can also write a new post by this button.
13. Navigation – This helps you to view new and old posts.
14. Number indicator – shows how many items you want to see on a single page. You can lower or decrease it with this.
15. Read List – Here are the names and posts of other blogs the users followed.
16. Help – If you need some help with Blogger, you can get help from the help.
What have you learned?
In this tutorial, we have provided you with full information about Blogger.com’s user dashboard. What does dashboard mean? And what are the names and uses of all the tools available in the Blogger Dashboard? We hope this lesson will be useful for you.